Presentation Books issued between 1891 and 1937.
- 1891.3.31 "The Postage Stamps of Japan" Vienna UPU Conference Presentation Book introduced Japanese postage stamps from 1871-1888 to the delegates attending the UPU Congress at Vienna, May to July, 1891. The book included 45 early Japanese adhesives arranged on 3 pages, all cancelled with either the brown Tokyo bota cancel, or the brown Tokyo Maru-ichi cancel.
- 1896.3.25 "The Official History of the Postage Stamps of Japan" - Enkakushi Presentation Book, issued as a reference book for foreign diplomats and domestic high officials. The Book featured the history of postage stamps and stationery from March 1871 to March 1894. As certain originals could not be obtained, official reprints were made for this special purpose. Included are 59 postage stamps, 34 items of postal stationery, plus 10 Telegraph stamps and 2 "urgent" labels.
- 1902, 25th Anniversary of the UPU, Japan delegation presentation book, containing 33 adhesives affixed and cancelled by special cancellations created specifically for this presentation book purpose. Stamps included a mix of Cherry Blossom, Koban and Chrysanthemum issues.
- 1929 London UPU Conference souvenir booklet with stamps affixed to pages.
- 1937, Official Government Mihon sample book, 70 page book, featuring both stamp issues from the Chrysanthemums on, postal stationery and non-philatelic items, all chopped with either hiragana or kanji specimen chops. 19 Chrysanthemum issues, including two copies each of "mihon" 5¥ and 10¥ Jingos, 11 first Showa issue, 12 postal stationery items, and a small number non-philatelic items.